Design a Logo for DriVVe.me
- Status: Closed
- Prize: £60
- Entries Received: 1
- Winner: lucianito78
We need a logo for our new business. Here are some of the key things about our business that the logo should attempt to represent;
- Our company name is [login to view URL]
- We're keen to highlight the two VV's in our name. This is also our website address (Under Construction)
- You're free to explore the use of alternate upper-case and lower-case letter combinations.
- We're a Private Hire and Chauffeur company.
- We're a luxury service provider.
- Our drivers always wear black trousers, white shirts, black waistcoats and Navy Blue, Emerald Green or Ruby Red ties.
- We're environmentally responsible and donate to charities.
- Our fleet is based 100% on electric supercars from Tesla.
- Our cars are white.
- Our logo needs to be modern and dynamic. It should use some colour(s) but be adaptable and able to be used with alternate colours.
----- Update to support designers -----
We're particularly fond of hidden messages in logos and we'd like to have some experimentation with some from our brand elements listed above in our own design. Some examples of great hidden messages that we enjoy are;
- Amazon, the arrow below shows that they literally do everything and makes a nice smile at the same time.
- F1, the logo cleverly includes the 1 in between the F and the red swooshed 1.
- FedEX, they cleverly include and arrow in between the E and the X which fits well with their purpose.
- Baskin Robbins, they offer 31 different flavours of ice cream and have cleverly included the 3 and 1 as a part of their B and R logo.
We hope that helps. Any further questions please ask. Thanks advance for your support.
“Thanks for the continued support on our project lucianito78. You gave us many examples and worked hard to understand exactly what we wanted. We\'d happily work with you again.”
antonydx, United Kingdom.
Top entries from this contest