Design a Logo for IT Consulting & Training Company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 4
- Winner: i4consul
Brief: Captus IT solutions is IT based consulting and Training provider.. The main focus of the company is :
1. Provide consulting services to IT Companies
2. Train young graduates in various domains and provides placement through our consulting arm.
The core strength of company is in capturing and Implementing the Ideas of the Clients to help them resolve the issues or speed up the processes within the organization as well as help young graduates to implement their ideas into full blown solutions and help nurturing and marketing the Products.
I have almost finalized a rough idea of what i want my logo to look like and the Caption for it ..I want this rough Idea to be polished and presented in a beautiful way and some help in getting the caption right.
Below are my Rough ideas and Expectation from Contest Entries :
1. I wanted CAPTUS to be the main part of the Logo and should include or be merged with the bulb design(Like bulb can come at Letter 'T') i have attached..Note that i want a way a representing the hand with a pen drawing the last line on the bulb but at same time don't want the hand to be dominating and it would be ideal to seamlessly merged into Captus..Will leave it to your imagination to decide a way of representing the Implementation of ideas but preferably some thing in the lines of hand putting the dashes on the bulb..Note that hand is an example of implementing ideas and its no way compulsory as all i wanted is to represent that we implement Ideas..
2. CAPTUS with logo will become our TradeMark and all our sister companies like 'IT Solutions', 'IT Training', 'R & D Labs', 'Business Incubation Center' can be shown in small font under the main logo or they can be added as a separate banner under the main logo as suggested in the public message board.
3. Caption: 'Capturing and Implementing Ideas' is what i have in my mind and please feel free to suggest a better one that fits with above description and where it can be better represented in the full logo.
4. Letter Head Design(Finally after the Logo has been selected by me and on request to the contestant)
Ensure your entries match with the description and please don't waste your time submitting entries that doesn't represent the ideas that i am after..Feel free to come up with your own ideas that match with description though :)
I am looking to select the winner as early as possible preferably in 2-3 days.