Design a Logo for SA Technologies
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $30
- Entries Received: 56
- Winner: Superiots
We need a creative logo that represents our company - SA Technologies Inc.
1. SA Technologies Inc. is a US-based fast-growing IT consulting and technology solutions company. Our company stands for dynamic & highly flexible customer solutions. We provide a range of IT consulting services for multiple industries, domains, sectors in the private & public enterprises.
2. We would like the logo to represent growth, dynamism and in sync with our vision to be a technology development company. We are looking to transform ourselves as a first choice Offshore/Near-shore Development partner.
3. Audience: We are a B2B entity and our website is visited by C-Levels, Technical Managers, Technical Consultants, etc. chiefly.
4. Industry: IT Consulting
5. We are looking to use Grey & Blue as our preferred colors. (See attached color scheme - this is as per current logo design but the colors are what we liked. New logo could be as per these colors or variations on these). NOTE: WE DON'T WANT THE SAME DESIGN.
6. To Be Used in:
- Print (Business cards, letterheads, brochures etc)
- Online (Website, online advertising, banner ads etc)
7. Try to create a logo that is not too complex and adaptable to multiple mediums such as social digital media & print
8. We also don't want the logo not to be background dependent. That ideally the logo should be able to be used on more than one background (some logos can be used only on a white background, etc. we want to avoid that)
9. Types required:
Layered vectors in EPS & PDF
Screen quality JPEG & PNG
10. Please try to use Open Fonts/Google fonts or likes instead of Paid fonts.
11. We would prefer a compact logo that could either be Abstract or Typeface but we dont want to use the entire word - Technologies
12. Attached is the existing logo (Orange & Grey). This is only for reference we will retiring this format going forward.
NOTE: The Initials S & A do not actually stand for anything related to the business but is derived from the names of the promoters. We call ourselves SAT or SA Tech in short in marketing literature.