Design a Logo for Summer Reading Programs
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 127
- Winner: mikhailduong
Name in the logo: Institute of Reading Development
Slogan: Summer Reading Programs
The Institute teaches summer reading skills to children in preschool through adults, in programs offered as a community outreach by various university extended education departments. The goal of each program is to build age-appropriate reading skills and to stimulate a love of books and imaginative literature.
What we want:
- A simple, creative icon such as a book from which light is emanating or a person reading
- An icon that is easily recognizable and identifiable
- Clean layout and fonts
- A logo that works in color and black and white
- The slogan “Summer Reading Programs” to be featured prominently (more prominently than the company name)
- An identity that is simple, yet interesting
What we don’t want:
- An icon that looks like clipart
- A comical logo
Update Jan 16:
- Color scheme: we are not sure about this but try different combination of colors.
- Make sure your logo works on dark background.
- We'd like Summer Reading Programs to be incorporated in the circle.
1 Star: Your design is beautiful, but It's not suitable for us.
2 Star: Your design is relevant to our direction but need to improve its graphic
3 Star: Your design is interesting concepts, styles, we will consider
4 Star: Your design is impressive, we like it, need time to check other designer.
5 Star: You are one of Finalists, try some mock-up to visualize your logo in real life
Your rating may be changed when we find out better logos.
Following entries will be rejected w/o notice:
- Dublicating existing entry
- Using clip-arts
- Re-creating from copyrighted logos
- Drawing with...Microsoft Paint
“Mikhail is simply one of the best graphic designer I work with. He\'s very knowledgeable and creative. I would recommend Mikhail to anyone on Freelancer.com community. A+++”