Design a Logo for The Academy of MLM
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $250
- Entries Received: 56
- Winner: roman230005
Please Review the attached Logo.
- Entity Name: The Acadamy of Multilevel Marketing (TAMM)
- Colors: Blue and Gold (see [login to view URL] of MLM)
- Shapes: Emphasize diamond shape.
- Logo must be Unique, Clean, Simple, and Modern (required)
- We need you to re-draw, and layer the logo.
- The name on the current logo is FAR too Small to read. We need creative input on applying the name so it is more readable.
- Font’s used must be whole font’s (The ‘real font’ will be provided to us as part of the completed project.)
- Use of Stock Icons / File Icons is Prohibited.
- Please submit at least 3 variations of the logo (not just color/position variations)
- Winner will work with us on tweaks as needed
Note: Our main concern with the current logo is the size and clarity of the text within the banner. Recipients of this "badge" will have an all caps "MEMBER", "DIRECTOR", "NOMINEE", or "WINNER" below the logo. When they display it on their site it will likely be reduced to about 1.5" x 1.5" or smaller so we really need the text to be bold and clear.
Variations to consider:
- Font: consider submitting variations of all uppercase, all lowercase, and sub-caps as well
Bonus Points will be given in our consideration to designers based on:
- The number of REAL variations (not just color/position variations)
- Submitted Letterhead, Business Card, and/or tee-shirt examples
Note: we will use rating stars to sort (duplicates and variations will be rated with lower stars). Stars given will change over time based on new submissions by you and others.
We are NOT looking for a NEW logo, just a better version of our original one that has been reworked.
Thank you for your consideration. Your efforts are very much appreciated.
Addendum: Per the request of an artist I have attached an image of the actual trophy.
“Did a great job for us. Was very willing to work with us on all of our revision requests. Would definitely hire again.”
MWave36, United States.