Design a Logo from 2 Letters and 3 Numbers
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $55
- Entries Received: 16
- Winner: OmaiyaOhi2003
I am wanting to get a logo for my future website as well as a small sign outside. The logo design must incorporate the code "FL510". It must be an aviation based scheme and has to have a meaning and smart in its design. The colors I would like to, at minimum, include are silver and blue. The end product must be provided in the Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file. Please read my comments on Public Clarification Board before submitting your work. Any designs previously perceived as unsatisfactory in the clarification board will be rejected.
Here are some common design errors I observed so far:
1) If designing a symbol logo separate from the code, the symbol has to have a significant correlation or meaning.
2) If the logo design has to depend on a particular background color to make sense, it does not have a good identity.
3) Disproportionate logo that incorporates both symbol and the code; does not help in establishing a good identity.
4) Fixation on aircraft itself as a vision-- you could utilize other parts and incorporate it into the design of code itself.
5) Utilizing a symbol similar to other organizations/companies.
6) Design that is not unique to hers/his-- too similar to the design that was already done by another person.
“The work speaks for itself. Wonderful logo design— will hire again.”
Airman1985, United States.