Design a Pet ID-Card (for dogs and cats)
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 105
- Winner: shanaudio
UPDATE 19 september: The design is supposed to look like an ID-card, so please use some kind of background pattern. Note that it is not supposed to look like a business card.
I own a pet store that sells personalized pet ID-cards for dogs and cats. My pet store currently only have one pet ID-card design, and it’s very cute and looks like a driver's license as you can see here: [url removed, login to view]
Now I need you to design a second, brand new pet ID-card. The theme of the new pet ID-card should be “Supporter of the dog shelter Hundstallet”. Hundstallet is an organization that helps homeless dogs, which my customers love and my pet store donates to every month. Feel free to be as creative as you want, just follow these 3 guidelines:
1. Text, picture and logo needs to be visible on the ID-card. And please use same text/info as in above PSD-files. Also, there should be a small text somewhere that says “Jag är en Hundstallet Supporter” (translation: I am a supporter of Hundstallet).
2. Use Hundstallets branding on the ID-card:
Bue: CMYK 85–40–20–50
Grey: CMYK: 0-0-0-50
Orange CMYK: 5-75-96-0
Green CMYK: 34-5-68-0
Hundstallet logo (Please use on a white or light background): [url removed, login to view]
Our Logo (put somewhere on the ID-card): Found in above ID-card PSD-files
3. Final files must be delivered in PSD-format in two sizes:
- Big ID-tag: 6 cm * 3.6 cm (with a 8 mm * 7 mm design margin).
- Small ID-tag: 5 cm * 3 cm (with a 8 mm * 7 mm design margin).
(With design margin I mean that the ID-card pattern should cover the whole space, (e.g. 6 cm * 3.6 cm), but no text/logo can extend the margin limit. Why? To leave space and make printing easier.)
Any questions? Let me know in chat or on the board...
Prize: 150 USD
“Very satisfied with Lakshithas work. Easy to communicate with and nice final result!”