Design a set of 5 banner images 1280x400 for a carousel
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 3
- Winner: strug
I need a set of 5 banner images 1280x400 px in size. These will be used in a rotating carousel on a web site. The font used for the text must be Open Sans.
The themes for the 5 images are:
1. Portals and Collaboration - theme should include at least SharePoint, Joomla and WordPress subtle references
2. CRM - theme should include at least Dynamics CRM, Sugar CRM and Salesforce subtle references
3. Custom Solutions - theme should include some sort of code snippets, in a subtle manner, to suggest custom development
4. Business Services - theme should include people/faces in a business environment
5. Training - theme should include some sort of professional training room/classroom environment
For the Portals and Collaboration and CRM, I was thinking along the lines of:
with the logos as part of the diagram/drawing, along with some pie charts mixed in, and some arrows and stuff... It can be something along the lines of:
in order to hint to a process to decide which solution is better for the customer out of the possibilities.
The logos for the products must be subtle, maybe some sort of fade on them.
For Custom Solutions I was thinking about a mix of something like:
with a custom code snapshot.
For the Business and Services, as mentioned, I need people, not just outlines. I was thinking something along the lines of:
For the Training I was thinking of a boardroom/training room background picture, something along the lines of:
All banners will fade to transparent on both left and right 128 pixels.
All banners must be submitted in PSD format.
NOTE: Please do not take the existing provided stock images and format them as a banner. They are only provided as a reference to give an idea of expectation. We require original artwork, or a blend of royalty free artwork incorporated in an original design.
“Great communication, and fast response. While this was not a complex project, the good communication and responsiveness made this a great experience.”