Design a slider for website < PHP site >

  • Status: Closed
  • Prize: $20
  • Entries Received: 15
  • Winner: yohanaponsu

Contest Brief

Hi,

I need a very simple slider for my website :-

- Size < 1600 width x 560 heigth >
- background of the slider should be white
- The wording in the slider
( Invest in Qualify Accounting staff before Investing in Expensive Accounting software.
software will only help user with with 5% the remaining 95% user need accounting knowledge)

please add in product image < file attched >

Recommended Skills

Employer Feedback

“Good Work.”

Profile image muruaccounts, Malaysia.

Public Clarification Board

  • muruaccounts
    Contest Holder
    • 2 years ago

    ok.

    • 2 years ago
  • TechiePriyaRnjn
    TechiePriyaRnjn
    • 2 years ago

    Please check #15 , #16 , #17 , #18 . and express your views. ;P

    • 2 years ago
  • naveed25
    naveed25
    • 2 years ago

    I did. Can you check please. Thanks

    • 2 years ago
  • muruaccounts
    Contest Holder
    • 2 years ago

    ok. still in consideration.

    • 2 years ago
  • amanhcbf
    amanhcbf
    • 2 years ago

    hi i did your work can check please

    • 2 years ago
  • muruaccounts
    Contest Holder
    • 2 years ago

    ok.

    • 2 years ago

Show more comments

How to get started with contests

  • Post your contest

    Post Your Contest Quick and easy

  • Get tons of entries

    Get Tons of Entries From around the world

  • Award the best entry

    Award the best entry Download the files - Easy!

Post a Contest Now or Join us Today!