Design a Tattoo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $20
- Entries Received: 20
- Winner: antonymoon
I would like to get a tattoo designed.
The concept is Lord Nataraja. (The happy dancing form of Lord Shiva, not the angry dance).
I am attaching few pictures of what I would want it like, so you can get an idea. (Please do a bit more research yourself too in google about how lord Nataraja looks, with keywords like Lord Natarja Art, Lord Natarja, Lord Natarja modern art, Lord Natarja sketch etc)
It should be bit modern as well as classic, something that is modern but does not miss anything from the original form of Lord Nataraja.
The design should be good for a 4 to 5 inch tattoo.
1. The three horizontal stripes on the forehead of the lord shiva with the third eye in between is mandatory to be there.
2. The hair flying in the back is not mandatory but if you can include that in a really beautiful way, that will be really nice.
3. The fire in his left back arm and the drum in his right arm are mandatory and should be nicely drawn, so they are clear.
4. The demon in the bottom of his leg is mandatory, but should be drawn in a neat and nice way. Not too much detail required.
5. The fire circle around the lord, is not mandatory.
6. The crown on the head should be smaller, but beautifully drawn. They are all big in all the attached pictures, I need it to be smaller than that.
7. The tattoo should be multicoloured but not too many colours. Max 3 colours are good. Like Black, red & brown or something like that. Neatly coloured/filled.
8. The tattoo should have all the necessary details but not be too much detailed (like not many minute lines, etc)
Picture [url removed, login to view]: Use this picture as a reference to the point 1 I have given above (the three stripes on forehead with the third eye). ALso the drum is good in this one, you can use it as a reference for the drum in his left back arm.
Picture [url removed, login to view]: This is a really neat art but the details are not clear and not good for a logo. You can use this picture as a reference though.
Picture [url removed, login to view]: Just another reference image. The point 6 above, about the crown. So you can use this image for the reference of the crown. And make it a bit more smaller.
Picture 4 and [url removed, login to view]: I like both of them. You can use the [url removed, login to view] as the reference for the hair flying in the back, if you are creating the tattoo design with the hair. It can be a bit shorter. And the extra pair of hands in the back are really beautifully drawn.
[url removed, login to view] is cool but has many [url removed, login to view] the extra pair of hands in the back those carry the drum and the fire, are not that good. And there is no navel.
Both 4 and 5 lack the three horizontal stripes on the forehead behind the third eye.
6. Just the black and white version of picture 5.
NOTE: I am happy even if you can just edit the Picture [url removed, login to view] OR Picture [url removed, login to view] with all those mandatory points and edits I have mentioned above. And fix the flaws in the picture (mentioned above - check point "Picture 4 and [url removed, login to view]:" above) and make it into a really good tattoo. Add a small smile to it if possible. (This is instead of drawing a new tattoo. I am happy if you can draw a new one too.)
Thank you! Looking forward to your entries. Will provide a small bonus if it is done perfectly!
I own the complete license of the design once it is submitted. Thanks again!
“Good Job! Thank you!”