Design a T-shirt for an aerospace company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $75
- Entries Received: 35
- Winner: Exer1976
Typically my office gets boring "work shirts" like a T-shirt with the company name/logo in the middle, or a polo with a small embroidered logo on the pocket, etc... I need a truly next level shirt design that sets the bar higher. Super "cool" or stylish or funny is what I'm after.
For context, my office is super casual and irreverent so no need to keep things business casual or even appropriate (within reason).
** The only key elements are that it should include the company name ("Honeybee Robotics") and my team's name ("Flight Systems Group") somewhere. **
Beyond that use your imagination. Here are some ideas which you may choose to incorporate or not:
- We make hardware for spacecraft - typically satellites or Mars rovers... these or other spaceflight are good themes or graphics to draw on
- Don't use the Space Shuttle; we have nothing to do with that, it'd be weird
- You can use the company honeycomb logo if you like... or not. Vector files are attached, or get rasters from [login to view URL]
- "Space is hard" is a familiar phrase internally
- Puns are great... if you want to explore wordplay, our primary product lines are slip rings, twist capsules, SADAs (pronounced say-duhs), and actuators.
- Our office is in Longmont Colorado... Colorado is known for mountains, skiing, etc
I'll need both highres raster/JPG/PNG/whatever files, plus whatever design format you used i.e. PSD/AI/SVG/EPS/whatever.