Design a UI with fun logo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $450
- Entries Received: 64
- Winner: Shuntyara
Design a primary school themed app user interface and logo. The user interface mockup should have about 7 screens of what it would look like on an android phone. The screens I would like to see are outlined below in 'SCREENS'
App name - 'Teacher Talkie'
The idea here is to design a fun UI + logo and images for an app where Teachers can send 1 of 5 picture messages to parents at the end of each school day. The teacher sends a picture and the parent receives it. There is no chat or text messaging.
These 5 pictures are a simple feedback mechanism for parents to see how their children are going at school. This is not a text messaging app. Each picture is worth points and when children get enough points then they will get a reward from their parents.
At the end of each day the teacher will send either:
1. An extremely happy face with a message (+5 points)
e.g "Sarah had an outstanding day today!"
2. A very happy face and message (+4 points)
e.g "Johnnie had a great day today!"
3. A happy face (+3 points) e.g "Julie had a good day today."
4. A blank looking expression (+2 points) e.g "Ben went ok today."
5. A struggling face (+1 point) "Jess struggled today."
Please do a UI mockup design for a teacher with 25 students(any names). The design focus is on fun and positivity.
The teacher will need a main screen showing the day, date, a list of students and which face to send to each student's parent. The default face to be sent to parents is set at 3. 'A happy face (+3 points)'. the teacher can see all students on 1 screen and all faces to choose from.
- At the end of the school day the parent will get sent a full screen picture of one of the faces from the teacher. Please show all 5 faces and the screens showing these faces. Please make them attractive to young kids.
- The parent will also see a fun screen of how many points their child has gotten after 20days (this is an example). It might be a student climbing a mountain trying to reach 100points or a simple tally of how many points.
- When the student reaches an agreed amount of points they will reach their reward. When this happens a reward screen will pop up. Please show this screen.
The student will see the same screen as the parent. It will show how many points thay have after 20days (example screen). They will also get to see a reward screen (e.g you made it!! Well done :) )
The winner of the 'TeacherTalkie' app design competition will come up with unique designs and go a little further by adding fun buttons and extras. Please have a fun theme.
If this is successful then if you have the skills and or contacts then we can start the development of the project together.
Many thanks please feel free to contact me for clarification :)