Design a Website Landing Page Mockup
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $110
- Entries Received: 13
- Winner: anj12
Guys! All of you made great job! Thank you! We very deeply look and analyze all entries and see very nice understanding and have new recommendations for you!
So, please upload screenshots of our wall of the best entries we would like to use at step 2 and please see next recommendations:
1. RED marker blocks - we don’t like them don’t use them and their style.
2. GREEN marker blocks - we LIKE them and want to see at STEP2 mockups. It means that design, images, structure are good and we can improve some items inside, but generally it good.
3. Near some blocks we wrote by blue pen numbers - 1A, 1B, 2, 3, 4A, 4B, 5A, 5B. - this is the order from top to bottom of blocks we want to see at new entries.
Recommendations by blocks:
1. Blocks 1A vs 1B: Background design style picture and text we prefer at 1A, but we hope to see real mosaic of real pictures like at 1B, that can show work-life balance, like images at screenshot mix in attachment file there.
2. Block 2 – design idea is good, maybe also some work-life pictures changes, general colored blocks with text good, maybe edge of color rectangles corners.
3. Block 3 very good – we need to use idea. But design can be more improved in general entry style.
4. Block 4A vs 4B: 4A idea is great! We must use it. Maybe we can make live logoclock gif, to rotate inside the arrow by blocks in future. Design of ideas of picture we again can take from screenshot mix and the 4B elements of text design.
5. Blocks 5A vs 5B: we can blend them, but generally we must have testimonials at bottom.
6. Bottom: usual credentials copy-past from [login to view URL]
Please create new website Home Landing page Mockup for future wordpress base:
Please use new content text from the attachment.
Hope to see unique and strong visualization of evidence-based data + work-life balance features ideas.
Please try to keep some elements from old branding from [login to view URL]
Thank you and good luck!
“Thank you for great job! Recommend! ”