Design a Website Mockup
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $25
- Entries Received: 17
- Winner: yogeshsharma89
Create a website mockup for TheCommLine.com (See the current site).
This is going to be an upgrade of the existing site. The mockup must include:
1. The same Logo "The Comm Line Magazine" with the same colors. (Just use the existing image from the site, do not change the logo.) However, it can be moved around or resized.
2. A navigation bar with: Home, Advertising Rate, Past Issues, "Who?What?Where?" (which is just a link to another site).
3. The phone number in a prominent location.
4. The "Calameo" box where the actual mag is shown. Just use a screenshot of this.
5. A footer with the usual footer links: About Us, Contact, Copyright.
DO NOT INCLUDE A TEXT AREA. TEXT WILL BE PUT ON A DIFFERENT PAGE.
In summary, this is a simple page. The main element is the mag control.
“Yogesh not only delivered the best design for the website, he delivered it in HTML which was an unexpected bonus. He is now my first choice for future projects.”
gregoryagu, United States.
Public Clarification Board
How to get started with contests
Post Your Contest Quick and easy
Get Tons of Entries From around the world
Award the best entry Download the files - Easy!