Design a Website Mockup as per instructions
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $40
- Entries Received: 4
I want to redesign the registration screen of a website.
I have attached the current registration screen and the main screen of the website.
Here are the guidelines.
• Make the users feels the concept and the value of the app. Use wordings to convey the message.
Concept : Centralized platform for all of your mobile sales, for a fraction of the price of getting your own app. Users can shop from anywhere, anytime with local shops.
• I want it to be similar to the Home page, where as you scroll down different frames appear therefore displaying different thoughts on the same page.
• We also offer Unlimited file storage, Unlimited products, 24/7 Support plus everything else listed on the Register now page.
• Change the pricing, the pricing is now $179 for Regional and $99 for the Local. On the $179 offer that as Regular price $229 but $179 for a limited time offer. On the $99 offer that as Regular price $129 but $99 for a limited time offer. Add graphics to show as they are saving money.
• A grid listing everything on the current Register Now page plus what is stated here. See https://www.shopify.com/free-trial/pricing as a grid example.
• An additional feature we offer is the Email feature, similar to www.mailchimp.com. We offer up to 200 emails per month for the Neighborhood level, up to 2,000 emails per month for the Local Level and up to 10,000 emails per month for the Entrepreneur level.
• At the bottom, state that we offer Professional pictures to be taken, use https://www.airbnb.com/info/photography as a page example but use the our format. The difference is that our is not free but we offer 20 professional pictures for $199.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.