Design a website mockup for my foodblog (2 pages)
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €60
- Entries Received: 12
- Winner: annahavana
Hi everyone, I recently started a foodblog in wordpress, www.tineathome.com but the template is not quite what I want it to be. I'm therefor looking for a new design, that i'll be cutting up for wordpress myself.
What I'm looking for:
- I need a design for the homepage and the single recipe page(what you see when you click on a recipe), if you want to create a design for the recipe index as well, that would be very much appreciated but it's not necessary.
- I love a bit of a retro design so I don't want the website to be supermodern. It should not look like a restaurant website or a professional chef's blog, but it should represent what I stand for: homecooked food :)
- I'd like a sidebar where I can add a instagram feed and my info
- http://www.rachelkhoo.com/ I love this website because it's creative, it has drawn and handwritten elements, special icons and I simply love the colors. What I don't like is that it takes a bit of scrolling before you see the actual blog posts.
- http://thursdaydinners.com/ What I like about this one is the way the blog posts are represented on the home page, just a little bit of text and a read more link. Also, once you click on a recipe, you'll get a page with larger images.
- My logo
- The current facebook header
- The font 'always forever', which is what I'm currently using as the title font and sidebar font
If you need any more information or files, please let me know!
“Excellent graphic designer, she was able to translate my idea into an perfect design! Fast communication and always friendly.”
Public Clarification Board
How to get started with contests
Post Your Contest Quick and easy
Get Tons of Entries From around the world
Award the best entry Download the files - Easy!