Design a Website roughly based on the design of an existing app and existing PSD files of that app
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $500
- Entries Received: 15
- Winner: xsodia
We have an existing app (see attached PDF) that needs a matching website roughly like the attached website proposal. We will provide you with the PSD file of the app.
The website will only have 1 screen with 5 possible windows next to one-another within this screen. The current website can be found at [login to view URL]
The job includes:
- Improve logo design at the top of the screen and design the website outline, text design, with turquoise gradient accent color, including all graphics/icons (as per "Rough Website Proposal")
Design the 5 possible windows the user can open side-by-side (Search, Translation, Arabic, Index, Commentary)
- Include all (scroll-down) menus (exemplified in "Required Menus" in red). Hovering with the mouse over the “+” should bring up the text “Add new window here”, clicking on it should bring up a menu that lets the user select Commentary, Index, Arabic, or any of the 16 English translations.
Hovering with the mouse over the “x” should bring up a text that says “close”
- 6 matching color themes, including 1 night mode theme in which the background is dark and the text is bright
- All Arabic 114 chapter titles in matching turquoise gradient color for the list of chapter scroll-down (the existing png graphics for all of these chapter titles can be found at the top of the website here: [login to view URL])
- The title at the top of the page should have 6 possible texts so we can change it in the future. The main one should be: Quran. The other ones are: Quran Translations, Quran in English, Koran, Der Koran, Der Heilige Koran. (you can provide the other 5 titles as separate PNG files).
Here are the existing PSD files from the app: [login to view URL]
We will need the final PSD file, with all the menus, all the fonts that were used etc, so that the website programmer can implement this design.
Let me know if you have any specific questions.
“Amazing designer. Understands completely what is required and gives great suggestions. ”
nhs3, United States.