Design An IOS APP LOGO
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $161
- Entries Received: 387
- Winner: souhailium
1) I need a logo designed for a new social networking app called "truPal". [Currently for Iphone!]
2) It is a social networking app (meant to make friends) ! (NOT A DATING APP!!!) so any logo themes that directly suggest dating will be immediately rejected.
3) The app is used to filter out and make new friends based on 1) mutual interests 2) university students go to 3) geographical proximity. In the future more filters of these kinds will be added so the logo should not be restrictive to these 3 alone.
4) The app is called "truPal" [ true + pal ] for two reasons:
a) It is not like other cheesy dating apps where users just swipe profiles based on photos. User profiles on truPal include other valuable information such as interests, universities and short bio etc (refer attachment 1&2). So when people meet through truPal they have a good chance of making 'real friends'
b) and secondly because the user has to verify his profile using his universities email id, thus eliminating fake profiles (so the user is a real person, reinforcing the concept of being a "tru"pal)
5) The target audience is primarily students and young professionals ages 17+ to 29, so the logo should be designed accordingly and should be relevant to millennials. The logo should be creative if the letter 't' is submitted it will be rejected immediately.
6) The logo should bring out the value proposition which means the user should get a rough idea of what the app is meant for by looking at the logo (VERY IMPORTANT)
7) The logo Could also preferably (more chances of winning!) be an icon, for example: snapchats 'ghost chillah', tinder 'flame', sound clouds 'digital cloud', twitters 'bird', whatsapp's 'chat icon' etc. see attachment 3.
8) see attachments 4 and 5 to get an idea of other general marketing material.
GOOD LUCK!! AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS!
PS: Submit your entries early! If i get a good entry I may close the contest (as time is scarce)
Note: All design work is protected under the proprietary design rights given by the WIPO, any unauthorised reproduction of the content in the attachments is strictly prohibited and is liable to legal prosecution in a judicial court.
“As Usual great Job! great creativity :)”