Design an Office Building Floorplan
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 28
- Winner: darvish2
I am looking for an office building floor plan mock-up. See attached image for a rough sample of expected entries.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
• DO NOT ASK TO REVIEW ENTRIES IN DISCUSSION BOARD, ALL ENTRIES ARE REVIEWED.
• I will not be requesting adjustments or commenting on entries.
• I will provide ratings throughout the week and choose a winner at the end.
• I am mostly interested in a creative, but practical building layout and will be judging primarily on these factors. Please see attached sample for a better idea of what I am looking for.
• Winner is expected to present high res image and any original documents including Photoshop, Illustrator, Revit, Smart Draw, Sketchup etc if applicable.
• This is to be primarily a tech office.
• Office should have an open layout and not feel cramped.
• Furnishing and additional detail beyond basic structure is not required but doesn’t hurt if you want to go the extra mile.
Floor Plan must include the following:
• 6,000-10,000 SQFT Building Size
• Single Story Building
• High ceilings 13’-15’ (just for layout refence, will not be apparent in end result)
• 6-8 Offices (at least 100 SQFT)
• 10-20 Cubicles (6’x6’ or 8’x8’)
• 1-2 Conference Rooms (seating for up to 20 people)
• 1 Open Space Room (900-1200 SQFT)
• 1 Kitchen/Break Area (300-600 SQFT)
• 1 Lobby (Main Entrance) (Entrance should be impressive, but try not to oversize)
• 1 Patio / Social area outside main entrance or out back of the building.
• 1 Mens Restroom with Shower Room
• 1 Womans Restroom with Shower Room
• 1 Mail Room
• 1 Storage Room
• 1 Server Room
Other graphical software is allowed for this contest, but having one of the following file formats would be useful.
• Smart Draw
“I am really happy with the results. He put in more than requested and could not be more pleased with the quality and speed. ”
newrelic, United States.