Design an office wall art
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 11
- Winner: alfannan
Baltec IES is an engineering company providing services and equipment to the power generation and process industries. For more info, please visit [url removed, login to view]
The candidates will design a wall art for our main office space, including photos of our equipment (provided via Dropbox link as images are 100MB) - refer to attachment.
This will serve a decoration and marketing purpose so a well put design is key for the future success of the business.
- WAll art comprises 5 ACM panels (1 side only, 5mm FPVC) to which the prints will be attached to, so dimensions are fixed. The overall dimensions of the wall art design MUST be 8.2m (L) x 1.2m (H).
- The printing company has requested the file to be in EPS format (vector) for easy manipulation.
- All the photos have a white background for easy manipulation. This can be combined at discretion by the designers, but will MUST use the images located in the "must use" folder.
- Alternative images located in the "at discretion" can be also used if deemed appropriate.
- Designers can have some inspiration by visiting our website, specified above. Using the same colour palette is a must
- EPS format of the BaltecIES and TAPC logo (our sister company) have been also included for your use. Use of the logos to integrate the design with the images will be considered.
- We're expecting more than "plain images arranged with white background". Lines or doodles are acceptable, as long as the final design looks professional and it's "mechanical engineering" oriented
- Render named "Central photo" shall be the centrepiece in the wall art designed.
- TAPC equipment (photos 4 & 5) along with the logo (if your design incorporates it) shall be at the left side of the central photo.
- Baltec IES equipment (photos 1 to 3) can be located to the right side of the central photo.
“No comments, everything was great.”