Design concepts and ideas for web app
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $260
- Entries Received: 29
“Midday” is looking for interesting web/app designs and takes on how to express token attributes in a manner that would visually inform users. We’re looking for action-based designs that are dynamic without needing to refresh pages. We’re seeking to combine a robin-hood portfolio page with something like a meta mask crypto wallet and [login to view URL] wallet layout. We’ve attached a several images as a link of what we’re looking to combine. We are really looking for this to be 1 page.
Every Submission needs to show the following:
A wallet/portfolio page that has a unique action-based design and showcase these following sections: Current holding; Watchlist, and Upcoming ICO/IPO’s
The token attributes that must be expressed for companies on the page are the following:
• Blockchain Voting: Similar to Binance voting for a listing on exchange
• Reserve: These are Funds that are held in reserve and have not been distributed to a company yet
• Dividends: this means Payouts via shares
• Equity: this is ownership Shares in a company
• Revenue income sharing: this is % or set value of return based upon company income
Not every company needs to show these attributes but there must be at least 1 example expression of these attributes on the submitted design.
Attachment Link: [login to view URL]
Thank you everyone for submitting as were excited to work with those who do a great job.