Design 20 icons (same style/look & feel)
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 13
- Winner: Qweser
Our client is offering a software solution for bakeries (i.e. an order solution), and we’re entitled to make their ‘product website’ that can be used for marketing.
The client is offering +/- 20 different services/features/modules for which an icon needs to be developed in the same look & feel (full colour - vector). Instead of working with long texts, an icon should show the different functions.
Following icons would be required:
GENERAL (the tools/solutions that they offer):
- Tablet application (for internal use)
- Smartphone application (for clients)
- Easy backend/management solution
- Unlimited amount of products can be added
- Recurring orders can be created (i.e. that a client is ordering the same product every week)
- Product availability (i.e. that product A can only be ordered on Saturday)
- Clear reports will be generated (production list etc.)
- Orders can be printed on labels
- Discounts (special offers) can be added to products
- Multiple stores are possible (when they have multiple stores/locations)
- Multiple (online) payment methods possible (debit or credit card, or Payconiq)
- Delivery module
- Separate module for Professional/business clients
- Invoicing module
- Direct (batch) printing with the tablet application
- White label (i.e. commercial free; in the client’s own branding)
- Product options (i.e. a product only needs to be added once, but can have multiple product options. Example: White bread but with options ’sliced or not’, ‘large or small’, ...)
- Allergens (which products has which allergens)
Instead of creating all 20 icons at once, I would suggest to create around 6 - 8 results so we can provide feedback if you’re on the right track?
Orange (#ed6d08) is the main colour, in combination with black/grey. If preferred, additional colours (such as blue) can be used, as long as the same style is used for every icon.
Looking forward to the designs/entries...
“Binesh understood immediately what we were looking for. This was a pleasant collaboration -- I'll work with him again in the (near) future.”