Design logo & favicon for software application
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 11
- Winner: cutiepi31
I am looking for a talented designer to create a logo and favicon for my new software application. The application is called ChemCache, and the application provides safety, health and handling information for chemicals in the workplace.
- The logo should have a modern and innovative feel, reflecting the new nature of the software. However, it also should reflect a sage persona as an authoritarian and trust-worthy information source.
- I have no specific design or color preferences in mind, so the designer has creative freedom to explore different options.
- The intended mood for the logo and favicon is modern and innovative.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in logo design and branding is essential.
- A strong portfolio showcasing previous logo designs is highly preferred.
- The ability to understand and interpret the brand values and target audience is important to create a logo that accurately reflects the software's purpose.
The name ChemCache is a mash-up of chemical cache (aka chemical storage place). Key themes in the software are:
- Safety Data Sheets
- Physical, Health and Environmental hazards
- Dangerous Goods transport information
- Safe storage of chemicals
- Risk assessment and risk reduction via controls in place to reduce hazards
I am excited to work with a talented designer who can bring my software application to life with a visually appealing and memorable logo and favicon.
Will require output of:
- High resolution images suitable for printing, documentation, in application display (appropriate format/s)
- .svg image of logo (scalable vector image)
- favicon.ico files as 16x16 · 32x32 · 48x48 · 96x96 · 180x180