Design logo for company in cell biology and health domain
- Status: Closed
- Prize: £100
- Entries Received: 67
- Winner: Inventeour
Name of company: Cellience
Catchline: The science of cells
Key words: cells, molecular, health, DNA
Type of business: research into cell biology and health products
The logo should either incorporate elements of cellular/molecular biology (DNA, RNA, cell division etc.) or otherwise be simple, clean and refreshing, using a font associated with the medical/health industry.
• Both a colour version and a black/white/grey version are required. • Colour palette is open.
• If any special effects are used (etc. gradient), a flat version of the logo must also be provided.
• All original vector source files of the logo design will be submitted as .eps or .svg files. Image files will not be accepted.
• All fonts used must be listed in a text file within your final submission Zip file. Include the name of the font and a link to where it can be downloaded.
• The final submission should also include a high-resolution version of the graphic in transparent png (on both a white background and a dark background).
• Quality: Clean fresh look and professional.
• Concept: Creativity and originality.
• Relevance: Follows the requirements and is representative of the business.
“This was the second project working with Asim A. and I was as satisfied as during the first. Asim is very diligent, flexible and responsive to any changes and directions. Would definitely hire again”
andreeanit, United Kingdom.