Design Mockup/Graphics for Android Game
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $215
- Entries Received: 25
- Winner: alaashaheen
We are currently developing an Android Game called "Logo Game".
The game is quiz style. The game contains thousands of logos organized into groups "Packs". Each logo is altered and omits essential details that could potentially give out its name. Users are then asked to 'guess' the logo. Users are able to earn/use hints, level up, unlock packs, connect with Facebook, view friends progress, and more.
We have already structured the UI, but we need the coloring/graphics/icons/font.
1. We need an elegant UI design for the Game, consider using light/neutral colors.
2. The App experience is very simple, and we don't expect complex graphics, blends in color and complex icons.
3. There are several dialog panels that pop up through out the game, make sure to design the dialogs.
4. Submission doesn't need to be complete, or very detailed. You can do so, if you get awarded.
Attached are screenshots for the app that cover all the different views. Use them for your design.
Also, attached is the APK file, you could download it to preview app if you wish.
- The Logo has been already chosen, from our Logo contest. I uploaded it, and here is the winning design page:
Please use this the logo in your design. You may however, include your own logo, if it matches better your design.
- The home screen will contain 3 buttons "Play", "Facebook Connect", and "Invite" (through Facebook),
- When the user connects through Facebook, we will display the logged in user picture, name, and log out button.
- The scoreboard will also include a "Add Friends" button which will invite friends through Facebook.
- The app will contain 3 types of packs "Regular", "Bonus", "Expert".
- On the logos grid screen, we will show "star rating", 1-3 stars. Right now we only show the number of stars.
- And on the full-logo screen, there will be 2 help buttons: one is "Hint" and the other is "Ask Friends".