Design of indoor- cycling training video (static) graphics and overall video layout
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €50
- Entries Received: 1
- Winner: mahmoudelkholy83
Looking for a design (of the total video layout and the graphics) for an indoor spinning(cycling) instruction video.
(Reference is made to the attached presentation)
The video consists of the following elements:
1. Person on a bike
2. Scenic background video
3. Text/symbols that show the user details of the training / track
Request is to:
1. Suggest location for person on bike in screen. (Optionally) suggest background “box” behind person.
2. Suggest if scenic (background) video is to be used full-screen or with headers and footers on it.
3. Design symbols
Symbols to show:
1. Level of track (= difficulty/power level of the track), can be 1 to 5.
2. Level of track (of next track), number can be 1 to 5.
3. Remaining duration of track (minutes & seconds)
4. Heart rate zone (percentage of max heart rate) (e.g. 70-80 %)
5. RPM (Revolutions per minute) of pedals
6. Progress (bar/circle/..) showing progress of individual (short) training (e.g. 20 seconds)
7. Text next to / above progress bar (from 6 above) 8. Graph (showing difficulty of total training v.s. time) 9. “BikingBase” logo to be visible in the video
The videos of:
- The person on the bike
- The scenic (driving) background video are not part of this request
Step 1: Show final suggested design (similar to example slides)
Step 2: winner will be chosen
Step 3: (only winner to) provide: (from the suggested design)
- vector files of the graphics - “font” used
“Professional and enthusiastic freelancer to work with. Would definitely hire again!”
Top entries from this contest