Design one screen for mobile app - Contest to find a designer to work on the entire app
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $70
- Entries Received: 10
- Winner: WilDesignZA
This is our initial attempt to find a designer to work on the design of our mobile app. We have the prototype developed and all the functions are clear. Now we would like to find a good designer to create the design for the entire app.
The primary purpose of this contest is finding a talented designer to work with us on entire app design. We would kindly ask you to compete only if you are ready to take on more work in the next month or two.
Our app is about locating our partner shops which have the products matching the search terms and category selection in stock. So for this contest we would like to see your take on designing our main search screen.
File "[login to view URL]" contains the video recording of our iOS prototype. It serves to show the basic idea of interaction with this screen.
You will need to pay attention to the following design elements of the above video:
1. We need 3 types of store map markers designed:
a) Marker cluster - These are multiple markers brought under one because the map was zoomed out. You can see an example in "[login to view URL]" - marked by a red rectangle.
b) Basic marker - These represent individual shops. When you zoom in on a marker cluster from point 1.a) you get multiple basic markers. You can see example in "[login to view URL]".
c) Overlap marker - These markers appear when multiple shops share an address. "[login to view URL]" shows an example of this kind of the marker (currently its shown as basic marker, but we want to change it). "[login to view URL]" shows the look of bottom drawer for overlap marker. The only difference between the bottom drawer for basic and overlap markers is that overlap marker has more than one entry in bottom drawer and basic marker only has one.
2. Current location marker. Shown in "[login to view URL]".
3. Search input field. Shown in "[login to view URL]".
4. Category selector icon. Shown in "[login to view URL]".
5. Tabs - Shown at the bottom of every image.
6. Bottom drawer entry - Image, name, address, distance, show directions button, show related products button
7. Very important: General styling. Images we have uploaded are just a prototype without any design. Complete design is desired, it is only important that our functionalities remain present.