Design Packaging for Products
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $806
- Entries Received: 120
- Winner: characterdesign
We require new packaging designs for our product line.
Please read the following conditions carefully.
- To enter the contest, you are only required to submit a design for the mattress & pillow packaging.
- The winner will be required to create packaging designs for all of our products. These products include: mattress, pillows, pillow case set, sheet set, duvet set, mattress topper, bed frame & adjustable bed frame. A total of 8 packaging designs. Some of these packaging designs will require multiple sizes for different dimensions. For example, the mattress design has 5 different sizes, as with the topper, sheet set & pillow case set. Total flat designs required at the end of the project will be roughly
- For all the final packaging designs, we will need a die cut (flat box design) to submit to our factory for printing.
- We will also need a 3D representation of the designs in your initial submission so we can see what they will look like in their final form
- You will need to work with us to put the flat packaging designs in the format required by our factory (normally PDF, but it may vary)
- Final prize will not be released until we're satisfied with all the designs and have all the files we require. Final designs given during handover should be just as high quality as the designs given during contest.
Some design info:
- You may use our logos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/spek1clppoxh718/AABFEn-ZPu0THPZd_aOQVlREa?dl=0
- Please keep the designs clean and simple. We don't need anything complicated, we just need some good consistent packaging.
- Text on the design can just be:
Mattress Dimensions: 54 x 52 x 104cm
Pillow Dimensions: 70 x 48 x 15cm
For the other products, it will be similar (ie. Lazybed - The Sheet Set) etc.
We are looking for a minimalist design. Nothing too complicated. Don't use stock images, don't use pictures of product. It should be a simple, beautiful, funky design. Our printing company gives us a restriction of a maximum of 2 colours for the mattress boxes, and 3 colours for any other designs. It's best if you stick to 2 colours only.