Design Restroom for a School
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $400
- Entries Received: 21
- Winner: liviagomeslg
We are renovating a restroom for a High school in India. Current building Cad drawing is attached(The restrooms are marked in red). Except for the first floor rest of the restrooms, all other are in same size and shape. For both type of Bathroom (first floor and Rest) Need to submit: Concept render(Male and Female), detailed Bill of material for two bathrooms, CAD and 3D file. You can ignore the internal walls within the restroom. File with pillar markings will be attached soon.
Each bathroom should have janitor storage, Wash basins, mirrors, Ventilators, Drains, Handpumps beside WC
Male restrooms: Urinals and WC's
Female Restrooms: WC's
Need atleast 6 WC's for girl's restroom and 3 for boys. Boys will need lot of urinals
Students tend to wash their arms and face in wash basin after sports please consider that in the design.
* All toilets should be provided with warm-colour lighting for general lighting as well as down lights above the wash basin/mirror
* the minimum lighting level shall be 300 lux to ensure that areas with water closets, wash basins and urinals are sufficiently illuminated
* Exhaust system must have atleast 15 air changes per hour.
*Drain should fit into the tile space
* Floor drains shall be designed to fit in the space of a single tile or centre to the crossing of joints.
* Sound insulation should be planned since restrooms are adjacent to classrooms.
“Does a very good job. Understands the requirments”
atlurisubhash, United States.