Design Some 2D models for video game
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $300
- Entries Received: 26
- Winner: anandvelandy3
I need some graphic design for my game. This game is a top-down view 2D simulation game. The player will start and manage a video game company. I need the graphic design of the employees.
1. No style limit, you can either make a human like design with limbs and full body parts, or a simple figure that represents the human. Get some sparks from Prison Architect, Startup Company and other similar games. Be Creative!
2. At least 5 people with different appearances (skin colors, hair colors, height, weight, face,etc.) with 3 different types of clothes. The clothes should be like those people wear in office (shirts, shirts with ties, suits, etc.)
3. Since this is a top down 2D game, you need to make each figure from 4 different sides: front, back, left, and right.
4. Make these body parts (if any) and clothes a component, so you can easily change them base on one or few prototypes. It can save both your and my time.
5. Guarantee a winner, so hard work and good luck!
Note: Since someone asked me about the reference pictures so I add 3 to the files. Each from Prison Architect, Startup Company and Pokemon. The style is not restricted, because I want to see really creative outcomes. Be simple or detailed as you want. That's also why I post this job as a contest not a project, because I want to see something different.
“This entry fits my need exactly. The graphic design is creative, and delivered on time. Will hire again!”