Design some Fashion
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $108
- Entries Received: 27
- Winner: vijayrai1989
Hi there and thanks for your interest in this project!
Please read instructions carefully and feel free to contact me if you need clarification.
I need a total of 15 designs, these will be printed on to fabric for some very fun sock designs.
When using images, please make sure these are royalty free images.
10 designs will be 42cm length, 20cm width
5 Designs will be 26cm length, 20cm width
You can choose from the following 15 design ideas which will go better on which print size.
I have attached a couple images to give you some idea of what these print should turn out like (however the design should be made in a rectangular print in the dimensions I have given) .
Please add a fun background color to each print (keeping in mind that most should be suitable as unisex prints, and a few will also be for females)
1. Dogs (paw prints in between some nice pictures of different dog species)
2. Cats (paw prints in between some nice photos of different dog species)
3. Goats (hoof prints in between some nice photos of funny looking goats)
4. Wine Glass full of wine (this can be illustrated (not photo), with some wine stain marks from the bottom of the wine glass in between the wine glasses and the tag line "It's 5 o'clock somewhere!" in swerving text )
5. Beer mug full of beer (this can be illustrated (not photo), with some beer stain marks from the bottom of the beer mug in between the beer mugs the tag line "It's 5 o'clock somewhere!" (in swerving text )
6. Assorted cocktails and palm trees all over the print
7. Coffee cups all over the print with coffee beans in between
8. a beautiful “tye die” pattern for a hippie look
9. top view of half cut tomato and avocado all over the print
10. Good quality images of cute Puppies all over the print
11. Scissors and hair (silhouette/ shadow images) with some crazy hairstyles and scissors
12. Some fun owl designs
13. Pink flamingos
14. Beautiful parrots (sitting, flying, etc)
15. An image of the most beautiful sunset
Thanks again for your interest, and lets see your best work :-)
Please make sure all entries are original work :-)
“Vijay was a pleasure to work with, very professional, patient and takes direction very well. Also read design brief well and presented his work tastefully Thanks Vijay. ”