Design the homepage for an immigration consultancy!
- Status: Pending
- Prize: ₹10000
- Entries Received: 72
We are trying to find a fine balance between something that looks good, is cohesive/consistent in terms of brand colours and conveys some warmth/optimism. At the same time we want the there to be effective CTA and good lead conversion.
You can play around with fonts, font colours, shapes, basically everything that will make it look better aesthetically. You can play around with the general structure of the page and especially the layouts of the: subsections - e.g. services, case studies and our reputation is everything etc.
We are attaching a design we like the look of but in terms of ordering/what to include you have some flexibility. Basically, we like Concept 1 the most. We like the green colours, over all style and appearance but we want to try and include some of the items in the second.
Examples of things we would like you to include in the new design:
1. I want to apply for: [ ] bar
2. A contact form or contact form slider button on the banner
3. The address of the business in the main nav bar, maybe beside the email or phone number
4. The review section with the FB and Google logo
5. Any other section you can think of to add that will help/be useful