Design the interior layout for our office
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $250
- Entries Received: 31
We have an office space, that we will be gutting that we need to convert into office space, including multiple offices, bathrooms, conference room, etc...
I can provide the overall blueprint of the shell of the building. We are going to want this office to be functional as well as fancy. We are looking for someone to design a nice layout not a cookie cutter one. If you have questions to our design needs, please ask and I will answer
Attached is an Autocad file of the structure. You may make use of Office Space 1 and Office Space 2.
Office Space 2, has a 7 foot ceiling, so take that into consideration. Office space 1 has a 15 foot high one.
If needed we can make new windows, doors.
This office will be for computer techs. Things needed:
* Larger room where the computer techs will be working from. I need it to support up to 10 techs for now. Being that they will be on the phone, there should be some space between them. If design will look better, then can maybe make multiple smaller room
* Conference room (at least 250 sqft)
* Dinette/Kitchen Area (big enough for five or six)
* Bathrooms (two should be enough)
* Another small two desk office for sales people or maybe billing
* Receptionist area w/ a desk for a receptionist. Being that not expecting tons a visitors, this can be pretty small/ Maybe 10 x 10
* Build room - a room where computers can be built, and worked on (the tech needs of the room I have)
* Server room/ closet (separate power/cooling). This can be part of the build room if needed The server room and build room can be off of the storage room
* Storage area (this can be more garage ish) I will have computers as well as wiring there
* Bosses office - This should be at least 280sqft. Plus there will be a bathroom in it
* Maybe a second smaller office next to Boss office for a secretary
* Being that we do not need all the desks currently, a big plus if the layout can be designed in a way that unused space can be sub rented out.