Design Wedding Invitation-Need Graphic Design Artist's Touch
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $35
- Entries Received: 12
- Winner: Marinaskyart
I'm seeking an Enchanted Forest Wedding Invitation. The couple has picked out the background scenes, with floating doors, but would like additional touches to their final draft.
We have uploaded the front and back pages of the draft invitation for reference, along with the components we want used:
1. Invitation Front - Background Photo for Front Page
2. Enchanted Forest - Background Photo for Back Page
3. Doors Left and Right - Floating doors that will close when invitation is folded inward
1. The invitation will be printed on high-gloss, 8.5 x 11 paper, but your submission must have the following dimensions:
A. Full Bleed Color = 11.125" x 8.625"
B. Safe Zone for Print = 10.875" x 8.375"
C. CMYK Color Recommended
2. The invitation will fold inward so the doors appear on the front, and when opened they reveal the invitation wording. Keep the dimensions in mind when adding the doors to both sides.
3. The wording on the front of the invitation should have a golden "glow," and the back wording a burgundy "glow." Lettering on both sides must have outlines.
4. On the front, the words..."Together with their Family and Friends" should be arched to match the curve of the treeline in the photo.
5. Add twinkle lights, small light bursts, fairy lights throughout both sides of the invitation to give an enchanted feel to the photos.
6. Final Drafts must be in PDF or JPG formats, ready for print.
Wording on the Front of the Invitation:
Together with their Friends and Family
Miss Madeliene Becker
Mr. Eric Newsom
Request the pleasure of your company at their wedding
Friday, the Twenty Fifth of October
Two Thousand Nineteen
At Five O'Clock in the Evening
Wording on the Back of the Invitation:
Wedding and Reception
1880 Garten Verein
2704 Avenue O (Avenue is O, not zero)
Galveston, TX 77550
Please, RSVP attendance at:
[login to view URL]
Wedding Gifts Registry at:
[login to view URL]
Be CREATIVE and give it your best shot! This is for an actual wedding, so keep this in mind when designing your submission. All submissions will be judged by the Bride and Groom, so if contacted, please be available for any changes they may request.
Good Luck and Great Designing!
“Marina S. was wonderful to work with! She accepted changes and suggestions with professionalism and expediency! We love the results and highly recommend using her for graphic design projects!”
PJMillerWriter1, United States.