Designa en banner for Sonician
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $140
- Entries Received: 4
- Winner: BannerGuru
I would like you to make one flash-banner out of the given sizes (at the end).
If your banner wins, you'll win the award of $50, and get an extra $90 if you also complete the other sizes and when you also make one of each without text, just with logo and colors and from an existing boiler-plate to add an RSS-feed into it (so you don't need to do any actionscripting extra) making this job minimal, so a total of $140.
You should use the Sonician colors (from www.sonician.com, particularly the blue gradient, and use the product icon http://www.sonician.com/images/animated-otto.gif (or possibly with its "little" product at the side: http://www.sonician.com/images/00_otto_lil-otto.png). The product icon you may even want to use it on ALL pages, whereas the sonician-logo can be quite small.
Other images you can use if you like are:
All banners will need to have a clickTAG on them, and banner texts used will later need to be translateable into Swedish (by us, you don't have to, but it means we have to have the .fla-files ;)
You may well suggest completely new copywriting as well, as well as something completely freaked out, but for just a suggestion, here's a sample of possible to use banner texts, where the numbers would represent a new "slide".
1. Do you know who is most interested in your products?
2. Does your marketing & sales process take time or save time?
3. Set your sales on autopilot using
Marketing Automation Magicians
4. (Just words scattered/floating/moving or what you want): Marketing Automation, E-marketer, Tracker, PR, Contact Management, Lead Capturing, Lead Nurturing, Lead Scoring
5. "Otto gave 2,9x better effect that the runner-up"
- Karl Otkull, Bonnier publishing
5 or 6. "Otto gave more than 1100 new leads in two weeks"
- David Hagetoft, Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce
Pick one of the sizes now, and the rest are what should be made afterwards!
“Very good work :)”