Develop a Corporate Identity for Refined Windows
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $30
- Entries Received: 16
Loooking to develop a corporate identity for refined windows limited in the uk. *******start is for logo***********
This project is to start with logo design and we can build onto more aspects, I have done a basic but haphazard design brief below for the logo and I am looking for feedback from a designer I can work with on graphics for a longer term relationship as we will have demands going forward. Ty for looking.
The brief is a bit haphazard but here:
We are a brand new start up, formed from several guys that have worked in the UK replacement window industry for several years, having got jaded with the way big business does things and has no respect for customers we decided to create Refined Windows.
We represent quality and professionalism, bonded to our word and providing a ‘no hard sell guarantee’. We access the whole market to provide solutions for our customers and pride ourselves on Bespoke Product Choices, design expertise, quality advice, workmanship and products, in general excellence.
• What are the benefits of your product/service?
• Individually tailored to the customers property selecting the right materials for the job and working with them to achieve the asthetic they want even if their budget means a compromise on that hardwood finish.
• How do you intend to market your company?
• We are exceptionally Pro-active, we knock doors to make appointments offering our free design and quotation service, additionally we will advertise online using social media, adwords forum links and monitoring and several ‘feeder websites’. Additionally through more traditional means i.e. through mailshot and direct letter. Further we will get enquiries from the advertising boards we display at each job we fit and leave for 4 weeks afterwards, very importantly word of mouth from satisfied customers generates excellent business.
Describe what you want designed:
• We must have a logo that is translatable across different media platforms and is positioned to become readily identifiable in the market place. The industry has awful logos in general. So readily recognisable, readily translatable and must get our key values over, my tag line which is incorporated in my admiteddly crappy put together logo is: Bespoke Choices, Design Expertise, Quality & Excellence. At the moment I feel it is critical these are represented in the logo , my head just keeps seeing the installation boards with my logo style on it, dominating the sace and seeping in to peoples consciousness. I am no designer though so what do I know about art and logos really? Colour scheme is a heavy topic. Green for ecologically sound ideals and energy saving? and blue – but that is a cold colour? Or reds like for the roof on my logo and the associations of warmth? How difficult will reds be to pick out of backgrounds? Red and green don’t go, do they?
• What key information / copy need to be included?
• Refined Windows, maybe the tag line: Bespoke Choices, Design Expertise, Quality & Excellence. In my mind it must have a picture of windows somewhere as the basis for the logo. You might think differently so be unique
• Home owners, people who care about their property, people who are now replacing windows perhaps for the second time n their life and want service, input, and quality.
• Strength, longevity, quality, choice, the market is very narrow ordinarily, bespoke products individually made for the customer to the spec and finish they want. Accessible though we do not want to push people away by them perceiving us as exceptionally expensive.
The logo should be:
refined, serious, confident, descriptive, marketing opportunity to get a message across – I think my tag line… but I would