Develop secure delivery app IOS, Android and, Web
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $1500
- Entries Received: 0
I am looking for a program that will deliver secure (encrypted) message to users of android and apple phone. In addition to a web portal. This program will interface with our current system. Specs provided in attachment. The program can be written for windows (Server 2012r2) or Linux. (CentOS preferred if Linux). If windows it should have no interaction with the registry so that if needed the entire folder can be moved to another machine and run.
The program will work in this order.
1) It will pull message from folder
2) assemble message and send to end user.
3) provide confirmation that it has been delivered to handset.
4) provide a read receipt when the end user reads.
5) if end user replies then message will be forwarded to system and the original message attached. (just like email reply)
6) provide a grouping option where members of the same group if allowed can converse between handsets.
7) when a phone number is in the message there will be a URL to place call
through asterisk server. The call should be placed from cellular to asterisk via a code or number embedded in the URL and asterisk would dial the number with the customers office phone number as outbound called ID (to keep mobile number private). I have an asterisk guy you can work with if needed.
7) be able to remote wipe message data and VPN certificate if the phone is lost or stolen.
This should look, feel and, taste like any SMS app.
The end users should connect to our server via VPN and we should have a status screen to see connections, time and, IP address of client.
I think this could be done with OpenVPN that generated key when installed.
I know this description is long but I wanted to provide as much information as possible so as to get accurate bids.