Director of Programming
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $10
- Entries Received: 1
Chessnek Inc seeks a new head of programming.
Welcome to Chessnek, the social network of chess. Here we do what we love to do and we feel well doing it. Chessnek was built to help people connect with chess, our architecture has contributed greatly to achieve our goal.Chessnek is looking for an engineer in programming, this position will be responsible to integrate with the development team and develop applications based primarily on the Framework Symphony, candidates must have extensive experience in writing software under this language and a great aversion to do the work twice. The main requirements are set out below:
1. Developing applications for infrastructure Chessnek.
2. Monitoring of security of existing applications.
3. Innovate elegant and useful solutions to solve critical business problems by working across teams in high visibility roles.
6. Design and Develop systems and tools to scale the Company.
1. A passion for finding a more efficient solution.
2. High aptitude and implementation-agnostic approach to engineering.
3. B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
4. + 2 years experience in development of applications based on Symphony.
6. Knowledge of database PostgreSQL and MongoDB
7. Domain Language Spanish and English.
Domain of the Erlang language.
Domain Css advanced or bootstrap .
Special Note: All pre-selected candidates will undergo a test based on developing a list of required application languages.
You can send your resume and learn more about the benefits of employment by contacting the Center of employment of Chessnek in email@example.com or http://www.chessnek.com/legal/help or by contacting through this competition.
Public Clarification Board
How to get started with contests
Post Your Contest Quick and easy
Get Tons of Entries From around the world
Award the best entry Download the files - Easy!