Do some 3D Modelling
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $128
- Entries Received: 4
I am looking for a unique design for my healthcare marketing website markets services to to various healthcare services levels. In other words, in any town or city, there is the usual mix of hospital(s), medical office building (specialist docs) peppered through the town primary care docs, and now urgent care centers (docs in a box). The returning trend of "wellness centers we can break out into "medical weight Loss" and "Life Enhancement (polite way to say disease management). A client of mine has this cool site and I would like something similar [login to view URL], it's a little funky, not cold like most 3D rendering. For example, the hospital, I have a couple tools for them, so like they do, I can have icon representing the solution, for example my scheduling solution icon on the Emergency department entrance. A senior living apartments, shops on the street.
If there is a city scape template and you can added a hospital or or if it has that, add an ED. Then we can designed building as the other services.
1. Hospital with ER
[login to view URL] Office Building - Specialists (near hospital)
3. Primary Care Practice - 2 in a building, 1 a house
4. Nursing Homes. - A rehab center and a nursing home
5. Senior Living campus - a cluster of appartments, a nursing home building and wellness center
6. Home care Agencies - 2 Home health agencies, 1 in a commercial building another in a house
7. Urgent Care Centers - 2 centers, one on main st. and one is further away
8. Wellness Centers - Medical Weight Loss, Life Enhancement
9. Senior center - next a public senior house project.
10. Outpatient Rehab Center
11. Regular people and homes and building