Draw a Bird Game character in Adobe Illustrator
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $70
- Entries Received: 13
- Winner: sitwatsid
I need a bird character for a game in Adobe Illustrator. 4 frames of the bird character is required so that it will give an illusion of the Bird Flapping its wings / Flying when animated. If you are familiar with sprite sheets, you will know what I am talking about. Please follow the below instructions carefully:
1) In Adobe Illustrator, select 200 x 150 pixels for the character. 300 DPI setting should be selected.
2) The bird should be shown in a flying position from left to right (like you usually see in other games or side-scrollers).
3) The bird should show some emotion: for example, angry or funny or serious or for example should appear nerdy / geeky. Please don't try to model it after a real bird, it should appear as a unreal bird.
4) Try to make the bird character 'without' a complex shape (complex shape in the sense like a visible neck, head separate from the body). In other words, try to contain the character within a single shape.
5) The final image with be 600 x 150 pixels or 800 x 150 pixels if the three or four frames are placed side by side in a single file.
6) The image will be finally exported as a transparent PNG file.
7) I will need the original AI file (Adobe Illustrator). Please note that I will retain copyright and full rights to the final image /character / file and you may not use it for any other purpose or use it to showcase :)
“Neat work, exceeded expectations.”
maurg, United States.
Public Clarification Board
How to get started with contests
Post Your Contest Quick and easy
Get Tons of Entries From around the world
Award the best entry Download the files - Easy!