eBook Cover Design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $35
- Entries Received: 222
- Winner: whiterabbit99
I'm writing a book in the "empath" niche and would like a book cover designed for my book to compete in my niche on Amazon.
This contest is to create the eBook design for the front cover.
This is the link for the first page that comes up when searching "empaths" in Books on Amazon. I want my book cover design to stand out among them. I don't have a specific design or colors in mind, though I do want my book cover to:
* have topic resonance (this is a highly emotionally-based niche, with a target market of both males and females, between a large age range from 20-70 years old)
* include a large, easy-to-read title: Self-Care and Practical Strategies for Empaths
* include the subtitle: Emotional Survival Tools to Guide the Highly Sensitive Person from Overwhelm to Ease
* include my name: Moriah Lindsley
* have good color contrast
* have a very professional aesthetic
* be attention-grabbing within the page of other books in this niche on Amazon
* and be unique!
I don't want the cover to look too busy. Simple is better in this niche. Watercolors and circular shapes seem to be popular, while images/pictures are not. However, I would like a few completely different creative concepts to choose from.
“It was wonderful working with Aleksandra! Very responsive, helpful, and excited about the project. Responded to requests for revisions, ideas, etc. very well. It was a pleasure and I look forward to working with Aleksandra again!”
yinyanggirl, United States.