Edit a video
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 8
- Winner: miracast
Video was recorded in front of a green screen. Needs graphics, bullet points, music, etc... added based on the content.
My company logo, as well as my logo are attached. I am open to where/how these are used. They don’t have to be in the whole video. The Re/Max Balloon may just show up at the end.
Dropbox link: [login to view URL]
Do you want some tips on preparing your home for sale?
Hi, I’m Angela Porrelli with Re/Max Saskatoon and here are some ideas for you:
1. Improve your landscaping. Curb appeal is crucial to a good first impression.
2. Make the front door inviting. A fresh coat of paint, especially in a color that contrasts with the home, will make the front door stand out.
3. Remove clutter and depersonalize. Buyers want to envision their belongings in your home. If your stuff still occupies the space, a buyer has a hard time imagining living there..
4. Organize closets and drawers. Messy closets give the appearance that your home doesn't have enough storage space.
5. Make every surface shine. From ceiling fans to floors and everything in between.
6. Paint your home a neutral color. Just because you like lime green, doesn’t mean your buyer will.
7. Eliminate bad odors. If a buyer gets a bad whiff, that will be the only thing they remember about your lovely home.
If you want to take this to the next step, I offer all of my sellers a complimentary consult with a professional stager who can help you implement these, and many more, tips directly to your home to make the best possible first impression.
I'm Angela Porrelli with Re/Max Saskatoon - Your home for Saskatoon real estate
“Mira was excellent. I will definitely work with her again ”