Edit My 4-Minute Tutorial Video in Premiere Pro CC
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 10
- Winner: JonathanLupo
I have a simple 4-minute tutorial video walking people through how to build their WordPress website. I have already partially edited the video in Premiere Pro and cut the clips into the way I want it. So it should be really simple and easy for you.
I just need help with:
- Adding animated texts at the clips marked in green to emphasize the key phrases/sentences I'm talking about in the video
- The first green clip is the main title of the entire video so you know what to do.
- If you need reference for the type of animated texts, I like the ones in this video: [login to view URL]
- Adding a sound effect for my “Wealthy Affiliate” image when it slides in.
- When I’m walking people step by step through the demonstration, add some arrows and boxes to assist with the walk through (especially where my cursor is pointing or clicking)
- Adding suitable background music throughout the video
Files for the project can be downloaded here:
[login to view URL]
“Jonathan delivered quality work in a timely manner.”