Emblem Style Logo for Sportswear Company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 87
- Winner: lanjumia22
I am looking for a skilled graphic designer who can create an emblem style logo for my sportswear company. This company is called, Reign. Other words that can be used in the logo would be Fightwear, Athletic Wear, MMA, Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Boxing. It should be noted that the reason the company is called Reign is because it has dual meaning. First, to reign over others (combat sports applicable) and second the company is based in Vancouver Canada, also known as RAIN city.
- Our company specializes in combat sports such as MMA, Ji Jitsu, Muay Thai, and Boxing.
- I am open to suggestions for the colors of the logo. The primary color in the logo should be easily changed to any color to match the colors of the shirt it appears on. (We have several color templates but the body will almost always be black with the sleeves having other colors which will match the logo)
- I am open to the designer's creativity and do not have any specific elements or symbols in mind for the logo. I am partial to an emblem style logo or crest style logo or something in betwee.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Experience in creating emblem style logos
- Strong understanding of sportswear industry
- Ability to create a visually appealing and unique logo design
- Strong creativity and ability to think outside the box
If you are a talented graphic designer who is passionate about sportswear and can create a standout emblem style logo for my company, I would love to hear from you. Please provide examples of your previous logo designs in your proposal. I am attaching images of that are stylistically similar to what I would like.
“I put on a contest for a logo design and with over 300 submissions there was only one that followed the exact guidelines I requested. From there we worked together to fine tune the logo to be exactly what I was looking for. Lovly B was dedicated to delivering a product that was in line with what I wanted and was patient and hard working the entire time. I would and will definitely hire Lovly B again in the future! Again, over 300 submissions from people who think they're designers but only 1 of them actually was a designer. Thank you for your work!”