Finish logo and render it in all relevant file types
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €25
- Entries Received: 22
- Winner: maxidesigner29
Thank you for checking my project out, please read this message carefully in order to create the best work for my purposes and therefore creating a higher chance of your design being selected.
It's a fairly easy project that any skilled graphic designer should be able to complete in very little time.
I need you to finish a logo for my company, it's pretty much just the text "DE KŌJŌ". There are just two simple adjustment that needs to be made:
- The first stripe above the first "O" to be a paint brush (the thin kind used for oil painting).
- The second stripe above the second "O" should be a hammer.
The font that you should use is "Franklin Gothic Demi", all capslock. I attached an image of the logo without the transformed stripes, this is your job. However, you can obviously use this as an example.
Now what is EXTREMELY important for this are the following things:
- The paintbursh and hammer should have the same visual "weight". In other words, the lenght should be the same and the thickest part of the paintbrush and hammer should be the same thickness, just like the thinnest part should be the same for both icons.
- Even though the icons above the O's can't be too big, it should be very obvious that there is a paint brush and a hammer.
- Everything needs to be black
- You can, but don't have to use the stripes from the "[login to view URL]" as the size standard. As long as the end product feels very balanced and clear it's good.
Now below the requirements for the files:
- I need the source file/master file. This should be a vector image as an .ai and or .svg
- I need the ready to use formats, so a .PNG and a .JPG (I need these both in three sizes: small, medium and large)
- One with padding around the edges, so when I use the logo for Facebook and/or Instagram it won't cut the logo in their crop.
It will be used for:
So essentially, all you have to do is make two icons in the same style. I think this is a very low workload project and that €12,50 per icons is a very good price. So total €25,00 // $27,56
I'm looking forward to your entries, I wish you the best of luck and if I can assist you in any way - be sure to let me know!
“Listens to feedback very wel and interprets it all correctly. Works fast and delivers what you asked for.”