$100 for the best 10-second video blog of the best thing in your neighbourhood
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $110
- Entries Received: 5
- Winner: REplayER
Vloggi is a new app that automatically combines 3-4 short video grabs with a caption to create a micro-vlog. We have users in Australia, The UK and the US, but need some case good examples from the rest of the world. So in addition to the prize here of US$100 for the single best Vloggi, we will also pay $12.50 for everyone we later re-use.
1) PICK SOMETHING GREAT IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
Favourite cafe, favourite place to hang out, favourite shop etc.
2) The vlog must be created using the Vloggi app for iPhone (available on the App Store or via [login to view URL])
3) The vlogs must be shot on location (so enable location settings).
4) Vlogs must have captions added telling us what the place is and why it's so great.
5) Vlogs can be in any language, but we speak English, French and Spanish
6) To enter via Freelancer, post the URL from [login to view URL] as your entry.
7) You can enter as many times as you like (i.e. make as many Vloggis and enter those that are good)
Audience for the vlogs is Twitter. Imagine what would work if tweeted as a 10-second travel vlog.