Graphic design for biotech company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $328
- Entries Received: 18
- Winner: ejcx
I would like to create a 3-dimensional (3D) graphic from the attached image. The image shows formation of cancer in an organ, with different cells and other elements surrounding the tumor.
1. All elements in the attached 'Image for 3D' picture must be included in the 3D graphic
2. Every element in the picture is shown in cross-section. However, they do not have to be in cross section for the 3D image.
3. The background should be transparent.
4. All design elements should be available to use and should not be copyrighted.
All elements in the new 3D image should be available individually.
5. Please do not plagiarize or self-plagiarize the logos from other companies or your previous projects.
6. High resolution files for use electronically and in printed documents.
-- The small circle/oval inside the larger circle/oval/etc is a nucleus of a cell. It is a sphere found inside cells (which are also shaped as speroids, or flattened/elongated spheroids/tubes. The central sphere (nucleus) does not necessarily have to be present in the 3D image since they are found inside the cells.
-- The 'Example' image show the cells in matrix. This is just an example to guide the 3D transformation of the 'Image for 3D' graphic. All designs must be original.
“It was a pleasure working with ejcx!”
mukti2185, United States.