I uploaded my design kindly view and waiting for feedback.
11 years ago
11 years ago
We're sorry for not getting much feedback recently.
We like your design, but we don't like the lady so much.
We're clearly targeting ladies. And while we don't want something too girly, we would like it to please to women first
Can this be something else, either a man, a couple or a silhouette but not that lady? Or a a woman with men queueing to leave their CVs, I don't know.
Also if you win the contest, we need this person to be a layer, so we can try another one ourself.
Things I like in this design:
- the layout
- the navigation
- the colours
- the wording (thanks for the fixes)
- it's lightness
- the login in the front page
- the registration button is easy to see
Things I don't like:
- the lady in the middle (see the explanation above)
- I'm not sure for the orange in the chart, perhaps that would work and I'm not used to
- the font size seems quite small, doesn't it?
Thank you for your response I have changed the image of girl and it is also a layer so you can change image easily (complete design is layer base). The chart orange color is also changed, I think font size is okay, it suite to layout and up to standard.
As today was last day of this contest so I cannot submit revised design. I am requesting you to announce result and if chose us I will send you source file