Graphic Designer - Social Media
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $90
- Entries Received: 10
- Winner: rababq
This Comp is for 3 examples of each brand = 9 pieces of content. 3 x Cre8, 3 x Modul8, 3 x Mindful Water. Then once the comp winner is announced. The position is ongoing.
I am looking for a designer for an ongoing position for my companies Social Media requirements.
The responsibilities include:
1) 3 Posts per week on social media platforms for 3 companies (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Linked in) = 36 posts a months over 3 companies.
3) Content Creation
4) Brand Strategy
5) Pre-written blog content + photos/videos to be provided for marketing
6) Management of all accounts, ongoing.
7) Audits of all accounts, and action plan to start strategy and work towards goals (brand awareness, conversions etc)
My sites – with history for understanding.
- Cre8 is my bread and butter account, my first baby and first love of business! It’s the one we must get right because it where I make money! Also, our customer portfolio is impressive, and they deserve to be showcased properly.
Modu8 Displays Insta and fb: modul8displays
- This is an arm of Cre8, when ppl can’t afford Cre8s custom design we refer them to Modul8. This company only started 2 years ago and deserves more attention. Its never really grown legs. We must get creative with content as we don’t have a lot of customer content.
Mindful Water Insta and fb: [login to view URL]
- Complete start up! Only 3 months old. I launched on Amazon US unsuccessfully and have now bought all the stock back to Australia. It’s not in the country yet. Content can be exactly like what’s on the site and should be education about the benefits of Alkaline water. I will use Instagram to sell my products, you are not responsible for the copy of sales text. We will provide this. However, we don’t even have stock yet! So, we are well off sales content, we just need to keep the page going right now.
The approved post content would be -
• Quotes – based around design, marketing and communication. Modul8 and Cre8 exclusively as our main target market is Marketing Managers.
• Testimonials – I will provide.
• Blog post – 1 time monthly I will provide
• Charitable post – details - I will provide (only for Cre8)
• Inspirational designs – of another people exhibition displays from Pinterest
• Design trends 1 time a month
• Upcoming show posts – Shows we have clients participating in.
- Please note once you understand the industry, we will workshop more content ideas.
Look and feel –
Cre8 is about to launch a new site the main colours are Black, White and Salmon as the accent colour. Greys can also be used minimally. See attached the draft brand guidelines for reference (please not this currently in production and not complete yet)
Modul8 – black and white primarily and pastels as accent colours – see website
Mindful Water – Aqua blue see Insta and fb