Graphics Design for a Healthcare Company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 274
- Winner: imthex
I would like to have a simple and elegant design for a hospital to be name LifeCare Medical Centre. Although I provide some guidelines for the loof and feel of the logo below, I am simple looking for highly creative and original concept that is simple, hence any smart idea is welcome even if it deviate from the guideline below. The only absolute NO is no snake, cross or staff commonly seen in logos of medical establishments.
1. The logo could be centered around the company name, LifeCare - seems to me an uppercare L and C helps emphasizes both parts of the compaund word
2. May be as simple as unique font aside a simple graphic, similar to MICROSOFT logo
3. Three or less colors
4. No particular color scheme in mind, just test any combination that has cool and healing characteristic
5. I would need the winner to provide multiple different images sizes; including icons and banners as well as black and white versions
5. Final submission from the winner would editable files that can be improved upon if needed
“Professional, dependable, courteous and above all flexible and patient. I will hire again and again, with absolutely no hesitation”
IJalias, United States.